Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Leukemia Research Fundraiser

















In October, I am doing a trek in Peru, along the Machu Picchu trail, in aid of Leukemia Research. As part of my fundraising for the charity, I organised a Foodie day in a gorgeous country home at the foot of Bennachie. Glen Lawson, Chef and Restaurant Consultant came up from Edinburgh with his wonderful wife Emma and treated an exclusive group of friends to a day of culinary magic. Thanks to Fennel Restaurant, Inverurie, La Stella and Bistro Verde in Aberdeen for donating the fantastic produce and wines, and to my friend William and his parents for the most beautiful of venues.... Please take a look at boxedoff, restaurant and culinary consultancy's Facebook page for the recipes :)) And thank you to everyone for their very kind donations to my charity!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home