Monday, May 18, 2009

Michael & Lori, 16th May 2009










I have known Michael and Lori for many years, and I felt extremely privileged when they asked me to be the photographer at their wedding. I had so much fun with 'the girls' throughout the morning and things remained amazingly calm, with just a few tears here and there :-) Lori made it to the church only slightly late, and I'm sure Michael couldn't quite believe just how stunningly beautiful his new bride was - she surpassed herself yesterday!!! I'm pleased to say the best man and groomsmen managed to keep Michael on the straight and narrow, and just about managed to behave themselves. I have to admit kicking my heels back and enjoying a dance or two at the party. What a fantastic day. What a fantastic wedding.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home